Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My first show

After over 20 years as a professional photographer,I shot my share of weddings, people,and pets. But my first love has always been art images of the great outdoors. A self assignment demanding an overnight trip somewhere off the beaten trail, finding the right location with the best light, filling my memory card, back home and hours in front of photoshop...................all for one or maybe two final images..............Heaven!
Recently, I participated in my first show and sell event and was pleasantly surprised with the results. All that fun I had, is paying off. I now have a web site showcasing my images for sell. I will showcase individual images on this blog along with a story, at least for me,the image is only the tip of the iceberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment